Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Movie



Since Maggie's birth I occasionally let the kids watch a movie. Here are a few pics of them staring at the TV. I could have taken 100 pictures and they still would be staring straight at the movie. I finally had to holler at them to look at me. Ben would watch a movie every day if mom let him.

3 comments:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

The question is...What movie were they so interested in? Alex will ONLY watch Baby Einstein - anything else and he won't sit for a single minute, but he will make it through a 30 minute Einstein!

Katie said...

I've been doing movies for a LONG time now, and cartoons for that matter. This is how you make yourself feel better: You just tell yourself that it is increases their vocabulary. Everyone is always amazed at how much my kids talk and in my mind, I just tell myself it's the shows!!!

The Polson Family said...

Hey, I found you. Such a stalker! It was so fun to see all of you at the wedding, too short but still fun and it will be extra fun to keep up with your blog. Your kids are darling!