Friday, January 22, 2010

More Fun

Ellie started soccer a few weeks ago with her cousin Mallory. As you can see it was way exciting- except Ellie cried the whole first game. She didn't realize that people would be running and shoving. She has not gotten the hang of it and even kicked the ball once last game
We had dinner and FHE with my parents a few nights ago and Maggie loved Grandpa Condie


Our poor cute baby Maggie had to get glasses. Her one eye goes in a little when she is tired and they are hoping these will help.

I think she is an absolute doll.



5 comments:

Katie said...

Maggie is a doll!!!
And it is fun to have the girls doing soccer together!

Z. Marie said...

That's funny about Ellie and soccer. I guess you don't really want to encourage shoving, though.
And Maggie's cute with glasses. I'm impressed she keeps them on!

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Wow...Maggie looks sophisticated with those specs on! She is one of those kids that looks so cute with those on!

Jenn said...

Cute Sheri!!

Titus Fam said...

She is ADORABLE! You guys all look great. It's fun that you can be by family. We're headed back to Oakwood in a month and a half and I'm sad you won't be there!