Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

Here is the whole gang in their Green clothes. They pinched Dan 50 times in the morning until he put on a green shirt. We had a wonderful day full of green fingernail polish, green bows and green food. We also went up the canyon and got to eat lunch with Dad, what a treat.
I kept telling Maggie to look at me and this is what I got


Ben in his green camo shirt


Maggie in all green. I made her bows to wear for the occasion




Eleanor in her outfit getting ready to leave for school



I made Ellie a green flower for her to wear. She loved it.







Green pancakes for breakfast, if you can't tell this is a 'strong man'




Ellie and Ben licking the frosting off the knife. Those kids love sugar.







Our St Patrick's day cookies. They are left over Valentines cookies that I froze and then we just used green frosting. The kids didn't seem to mind, in fact they loved it.







Daddy and Ben making cookies










A little late but this is what they got for valentine's day. My mom always left us a note and a treat and we are continuing the tradition. They love Cheeto's and I never buy them so it was a real treat. It was a little bit sick though, they ate them for breakfast.










While they were sledding this winter Ben got a shiner. At a later appointment the doctor later ask Ben if his Dad hits him.










1 comment:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Hey...it's so great to see you posting more often! I am going to give you a challenge: One post per month! I love the updates!