
Sheri and Ellie in our room. It was small but warm. They had a pretty nice breakfast buffet.

Ruins.

Pretty cool view. You can see the Coliseum in the background.

I don't remember who constructed this arch and why.

We packed Ellie in tight to keep her warm.

This is inside the Coliseum where gladiators fought, and the government and wealthy citizens hosted other wild events. They've recreated part of the wood floor on the far side of the arena. It was covered with sand back in the day. The chambers beneath the floor held animals, gladiators, and other gear for special effects, which would rise onto the stage with the help of ropes and pulleys.

Here we are in front of the Coliseum. It was a pretty imposing structure - awesome to see.

That is one cute girl! We had to fight off those Italian boys with a stick!

It was getting on toward evening in this picture, and I think we were starting to get cold.

Pretty cool.

Sheri is the most beautiful sleeper.
4 comments:
hey,
looks like you had so much fun in Rome. I am glad. How is things going in Ukriane how is life and ellie. She must be so big by now that is so cool. Well I love the pics have fun mads
hey just wanted to say hi, i saw a pic of ellie on my parents page and mads graduation, she is getting bigger and her hair is growing!
Hey Sheri, I'm so glad to have finally gone thru your entire blog and to see the places you've been to. So cool!
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض الي الامارات
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني
ف
Post a Comment