Oh my gosh! Are my eyes deceiving me?! Have the Jerusalem Myers finally posted on their blog?! We're so glad! It is such a great way to keep in touch! Maggie looks so cute!
Yeah! We coerced you into posting onto your blog. Maggie looks adorable, and I can't believe how great Sheri looks after just having Maggie.
You guys are awesome, and we love you. We are excited to follow in your footsteps someday.
I am so impressed! I logged on today expecting to view the Ukraine images once again, but still hopeful, and there it was. Welcome to blogging!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Are my eyes deceiving me?! Have the Jerusalem Myers finally posted on their blog?! We're so glad! It is such a great way to keep in touch! Maggie looks so cute!
Yeah! We coerced you into posting onto your blog. Maggie looks adorable, and I can't believe how great Sheri looks after just having Maggie.
You guys are awesome, and we love you. We are excited to follow in your footsteps someday.
I am so impressed! I logged on today expecting to view the Ukraine images once again, but still hopeful, and there it was. Welcome to blogging!
Post a Comment