Going out to play front yard (which is actually just the parking area in front of our house, no grass. Do you love the red eye?
Eleanor's favorite thing is to pick Maggie's clothes. When I am around I try to direct her to things that are cute and match. If dad ever gets Maggie dressed he puts her in whatever Ellie brings to him.
2 comments:
It looks like both Mal and Ellie could run a joint fashion line! Too bad McKaleigh won't be joining in...she had her JEANS on backwards today! How do you not notice the pockets in the front! It is so great to see pictures of you guys on a regular basis - I love it!
I'm so glad you gave me the address to your blog! I love it! The pictures of Maggie are so sweet - what a beautiful baby girl.
Post a Comment