Maggie was blessed in church today. Some of you are aware that we were undecided on the name and there was some risk that Dan might pick a radical name that we would all regret. We named her Margaret Lynn Myers, after Sheri's middle name. It was a special church meeting, we would have loved to have more family there. Dan got to conduct the meeting and he bore his testimony about how being a father has taught him so much about God's love. We love you all and can't wait for you to see Maggie in person.
I can't tell what color Maggie's hair is. Is it red? In some pictures it looks red and in others it looks a little darker. She might have a little more Myers genes, she doesn't look exactly like Ellie and Benji! We look forward to meeting her in person. We're glad that you guys had a good day and that Sheri's mom could be there!
What a bunch of good-looking red heads! I had no idea that those kids hair color would be so amazing...I do have to say I am a little jealous, as I always wanted a red head! We wish we could have been there to see the blessing! Maybe the next baby?
3 comments:
I can't tell what color Maggie's hair is. Is it red? In some pictures it looks red and in others it looks a little darker. She might have a little more Myers genes, she doesn't look exactly like Ellie and Benji! We look forward to meeting her in person. We're glad that you guys had a good day and that Sheri's mom could be there!
What a bunch of good-looking red heads! I had no idea that those kids hair color would be so amazing...I do have to say I am a little jealous, as I always wanted a red head! We wish we could have been there to see the blessing! Maybe the next baby?
The blessing dress is beautiful. W
Post a Comment