I had no idea you were a seamstress! That is so fun...I have always wanted to learn to sew well - the kids look great!
Those are super cute and I'm sure less expensive then buying them matching dresses from the store!
When did you become crafty? Those are adorable! I'm totally impressed.
I love those dresses and Benji's tie is adorable.
Wow! I think that's an amazing accomplishment for your first try! They look fantastic. Cute material too! I love that Ben's tie matches the girls dresses. :)
The pics. of your kids turned out so cute!
They look adorable. Your little family is getting so big.
Talk about TALENT! Great Job! The kids are dang cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I had no idea you were a seamstress! That is so fun...I have always wanted to learn to sew well - the kids look great!
Those are super cute and I'm sure less expensive then buying them matching dresses from the store!
When did you become crafty? Those are adorable! I'm totally impressed.
I love those dresses and Benji's tie is adorable.
Wow! I think that's an amazing accomplishment for your first try! They look fantastic. Cute material too! I love that Ben's tie matches the girls dresses. :)
The pics. of your kids turned out so cute!
They look adorable. Your little family is getting so big.
Talk about TALENT! Great Job! The kids are dang cute!
Post a Comment