Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Going Private

We are making our blog private, if you want to still look at the blog send me an email.

13 comments:

David Myers said...

I'm not sure I have your most current email address, but Sarah and I want in! Our email addresses are demyers31@gmail.com and sarahpmyers@gmail.com

Z. Marie said...

Love the Easter photos! I'll send you an e-mail because of course we want to keep reading!

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Put me down...jaymie_33@yahoo.com

The Laters said...

I don't have your email address, so here is mine. ryandka@gmail.com

Candice Baird said...

I was excited for find your blog from Jenn's blog! Even though it's been way to long since I last saw you I would love to be invited! canbaird@gmail.com.
Send me your email if you want in on my blog.
Your family is beautiful!

Candice

Lesley said...

I don't have your email... but I would love to be on your private list!

My email is lesleylarson at gmail

Thanks!

Rubie Purcell Arnold said...

Sheri [Condie], you're looking great! Love your look with the straight hair! Anywho, here's me email addy: jaramandrubie@yahoo.ca

Debra said...

Hey Sheri, Aunt Debie from OR still wants to check in every now and then and see those cute kids. my email is: dfaytk@gmail.com

Katie said...

Whew- you guys haven't done it yet! :) And us:
kmyers22@hotmail.com

The Polson Family said...

I don't have your email either but want to be included!! The Easter dresses are so cute. i am very impressed.

Jenn said...

jzolling@yahoo.com, want to continue to stay in touch.

The Jensen Family said...

Now that I found out you have a blog you know I definitely want in! Our email is brianandnataliejensen@netzero.com
So good to see you at the reunion, but was totally sad I didn't get to say good-bye before you left. Now we'll just have to stay caught up on each others lives with our blogs. :)
PS...Give Jani and Ammon my email too...I want to see their blogs as well!

Andrea said...

i don't have your email but mine is andreaamilne@yahoo.com. this is andrea anderson btw.