Friday, January 07, 2011
Finally blogging
So I was going to make my blog private and I never got around to doing that, instead I just never update it. :) We had a wonderful holiday season with lots of laughs and a few adventures. Here are a few highlights.
Grandma Cindy made us all aprons for Christmas and they are so cute. Maggie wants to put hers on every day and help me do the dishes. The apron also hides very well that I have a huge belly and I am due with a baby boy in April.
Santa brought the kids BYU t-shirts and hats and they love them. Ellie tries to put her shirt back in her drawer every day so I will think it is clean and Maggie and Ben can't figure out where there shirts have gone when I put them in the laundry basket. Truthfully, I am glad they love the school their Mom and Dad graduated from and I hope they go there some day. Go Cougs!!!
Dan took Ellie skiing on Dec 23rd and she was exposed to strep, actually she shared a straw and drink with her cousin who cultured strep that night. We were sure Ellie was also going to get strep so we decided not to expose the whole extended family and we did the Christmas Eve festivities all alone. It turned out to be a wonderful evening. Our small family played each part of the nativity and the spirit was strong as the kids really got into acting their parts. We sang lots of song and I rocked all the kids to sleep while the Christmas lights were on and I sang them the Christmas songs from the primary book. It was such a memorable wonderful evening. This picture is Ellie playing the Angel (one of her many parts).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Finally a post! You have such a cute family! I can't wait to see the new little guy.
Are my eye deceiving me? It is fun to see a post!
I meant eyes, I do have 2 after all...
Yeah Sheri! I loved reading your post and seeing the cute pictures. It seems like you had a great Christmas. Your little family is getting so big. We had a nice Christmas in Mexico with Tonio's family. I hope to see pictures of your new addition in April.
I have to say...i'm glad to see the post! Its such a great way to see what's been going on!
P.S. You can't wait another whole year to post...:)
Love it all!
Congrats on baby boy!!
Post a Comment