Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gideon Blair Myers

Gideon Blair Myers was born April 19, 2011 at 6:46 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz is 20 in long.
Here is a picture of Gideon coming home from the hospital.




Here are all the kids welcoming the baby home.












He is one mellow happy baby


He was my longest hardest labor at 5 hours.









All the kids came to visit the hospital and they wanted to hold him non-stop











Those are some chubby cheeks





This is just before they induced me.









Here is my huge belly before I went to the hospital.























9 comments:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

He does look like he's got some meat on them bones!

I think all of your kids look so similar!

Janie said...

Love the cheeks! He is absolutely darling. Congratulations on another great-looking, healthy baby! Your family is so cute.

Laura Koch said...

Congratulations!!! Good job, Sheri! Love you guys!

April said...

SO EXCITING - CONGRATS! Hope you are feeling well, Sheri. Would love to see your little fam this summer.

Debra said...

Congratulations Myers family, another cute baby!, love debie

The Jensen Family said...

Congratulations!!! Such a cutie...I do love the cheeks! Hope mom and baby are doing well.

Katrina and Tonio Uriarte said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie. Sheri you always look fabulous. Where are you guys headed next?

Jenn said...

Condie congratulations!! I am so happy for you and glad that things went well.

The Franjesevic Family said...

you were not huge... I seriously think I may have been bigger than you. look at my last prego pics. If Evan had those cheeks I would chew on him all day