Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Maggie

Our little Maggie girl just turned three, I can't believe it. She woke up at 6 am and was so excited for her presents. She opened them all before she ate Captain Crunch for breakfast.


This is an early morning shot of all the kids.



Maggie wanted a butterfly birthday cake and she was so happy that it was decorated with skittles.




This picture captures Maggie totally. The pinata knocked her down at one poin,t and she got right back up and kept on swinging. She got the leotard that she is wearing for her birthday and she has worn it every day since.


She wanted a butterfly pinata and I made one out of a balloon and I was going to put a picture of butterfly on it, but I went to bed and Dan decided to help me and decorate it and lets just say it was a work of love that took a long time and ended up looking ..... well just look at the pic.


We love are little girl. She brings so much love and spice into our lives.







No comments: