We had such a great time trick or treating with cousins and getting so much candy!! Ellie and Ben cried a few time during the night because they were scared of mask, but overall it was a great night
I think I just might die of shock! Thought you'd forgotten all about your blog now that you have a U.S. life again! Good to "see" you guys. Everyone looks great! Love ya!
3 comments:
The kids look great! I would like to all go together one of these years!
I told dad we want to come for Halloween next year. . . and 4th of July and Easter . . . Ha! Everyone looks soooo cute.
I think I just might die of shock! Thought you'd forgotten all about your blog now that you have a U.S. life again! Good to "see" you guys. Everyone looks great! Love ya!
Post a Comment