This picture was for Grandma Cindy's benefit. We just have to give her heart a little jumpstart every now and then. This is a little climbing area just a quarter mile or so from the car, next time we want to bring a little picnic and climb with the kids (as soon as you're up for it, Katie!)

These are some happy cousins! Benji was a little bit nervous about all this arm-lifting while sitting on top of a big rock. His favorites are the rocks you can throw. For some reason, he particularly likes chucking them into bushes.

Maggie loved the backpack! And Sheri was a real sport letting us drag her up here early in the morning. Maggie looks like a conehead!

This is the line-up. Clearly a bunch of hardened criminals. You can tell this bunch has been having way too much fun together. Especially that girl standing on one leg. Definitely shifty. Thanks, Uncle Eric for bringing the kids! We loved hiking with you guys!
1 comment:
I'm sad I missed it. Eric said that everyone had so much fun, especially that shifty little gal! :)
Hopefully next time Zachary and I can come.
I loved the picture of Dan and Maggie scaling the wall.
Post a Comment