Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Happy Halloween!!


Ellie as a dancer/fairy (she kept taking off her wings) Ben as a handsome cowboy. Ride 'em cowboy

Maggie as a cat (minus her ears) she kept pulling them off







1 comment:

Cindy Myers said...

Well now.....what shall we do next? I know! Visit Grandpa in Oregon!

I am so proud of you, Dan and Sheri! I have never seen parents that are more thoughtful, kind, patient, and loving than the two of you, and that makes me so proud, it brings tears to my eyes, thank you very much, both of you!

You have travelled the world, raised a beautiful family, served mankind in your callings and in so many other ways by being the kind of examples you both are. What next????

Oregon! I promise you Tillamook ice cream, rides on the Merry Go Round, swings in the back yard, and much much more!

You have worked together to create a family that is so very obviously Gospel based, that your success is certain, no matter where you go, or what you choose to do, so long as you retain your focus on "counsel(ing) with the Lord in all your doings"!

This new career adventure will be an opportunity for much learning, and will lead to greater opportunities in the future!

Love, Dad