We love to eat. Every morning when I get Benji out of his crib he yells omeal (oatmeal)...you would think he might be starving with how desperate he sounds. Dan makes the oatmeal and he can't get it in fast enough. I made them a smoothie as well and they were loving it. And Maggie, well I just can't get enough of her adorable chubby cheeks, she has to eat really often to keep them so big.
I cannot believe how big Maggie is getting! We have an Ice Cream place here called Maggie Moos and I think of her when we go...may a picture in front of the shop is in order!
1 comment:
I cannot believe how big Maggie is getting! We have an Ice Cream place here called Maggie Moos and I think of her when we go...may a picture in front of the shop is in order!
Post a Comment