We had a few friends over to eat green food with us. We did not dye anything green, we just ate taco's and I made green taco shells. And we had cucumbers, green peppers (cut like shamrocks), green Jello, pears, apples and grapes (all the green variety), green plates, cups, juice, and napkins. It was so much fun. I didn't get a shot of the dinner, but here are the kids in their different colors of green. It was really hard to get all 3 looking at me at the same time. I can't believe I have 3 kids. :)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
St Patrick's Day
Happy St. Patrick's Day a bit late. We had a great day wearing green and eating green food. When I told Ellie that you had to wear green she said that she would prefer is we would all wear pink instead. I told her that is not how it works. She said how about we could all wear pink on her birthday, I said OK so everyone get ready to have a big pink party in October.
We had a few friends over to eat green food with us. We did not dye anything green, we just ate taco's and I made green taco shells. And we had cucumbers, green peppers (cut like shamrocks), green Jello, pears, apples and grapes (all the green variety), green plates, cups, juice, and napkins. It was so much fun. I didn't get a shot of the dinner, but here are the kids in their different colors of green. It was really hard to get all 3 looking at me at the same time. I can't believe I have 3 kids. :)


We had a few friends over to eat green food with us. We did not dye anything green, we just ate taco's and I made green taco shells. And we had cucumbers, green peppers (cut like shamrocks), green Jello, pears, apples and grapes (all the green variety), green plates, cups, juice, and napkins. It was so much fun. I didn't get a shot of the dinner, but here are the kids in their different colors of green. It was really hard to get all 3 looking at me at the same time. I can't believe I have 3 kids. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We really wanted to get a green Spring picture taken, but poor Alex is just one big bruise...With Spring fever upon us we have been spending a considerable amount of time outside - and with that comes the falls and bruises!
mallory
Post a Comment