I was tagged by my sister-in-law Katie forever ago but as things go I never got around to it, but I am doing it now............here goes 25 random things about me that you may not know.
1. I love to bake! I cook treats, cookies, bread, etc. almost twice a week.
2. I am scared of spiders, I mean I really hate those little things they creep me out, and no I have never seen Arachnophobia. I watched Charlotte's Web today and even Charlotte creeps me out.
3. I think that I married the best man in the world..........so I guess that means that all your husbands are sub-par. Sorry.
4. I love Mexican food
5. I worked at the Men's Dept of the BYU bookstore while I was going to school, my nickname was Sassy (my boss even got me a new name tag).
6. I went to Accelerated Learning Elementary school (My family calls it smart school).
7. My family calls me the weakest link, in fact my in-laws also call me that but I can pretty much do anything I have to. I have lived in Ukraine and Jerusalem, and I am the only one of my sisters to give birth naturally.
8. I love candy and treats............and more treats and chocolate.
9. I don't really like any bands or music groups, actually I don't like anything if it plays too long. Too much noise.
10. I am not very good at sharing things about myself, I like to keep things to myself. The only reason I am giving so much info about myself now is because Dan is sitting right here. He will share anything.
11. I got sunburned so bad one time that my face ballooned up and my eyes were little slits. My family called me elephant face.
12. I want to have a big family, I don't know how many big is though.
13. I love to laugh and I am usually in a good mood, and if I am not you can cheer me up pretty easily.
14. My arm, leg, head and one of my teeth were all broken in separate incidences by siblings before I was 4.
15. I have never been pulled over.
16. I taught at the MTC and was hoping to meet the man of my dreams in the process, but no such luck. (not a missionary, another teacher)
17. Because we live overseas I have had to breastfead in a lot of crazy places (and yes I felt embarassed the first fifty time) including the Vatican, the Coliseum, and the Pantheon in Rome; hiking in the Alps and the Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany; in various parking lots, airports, bathrooms and churches/cathedrals; just about every historic, religious, and archaelogical site in Jerusalem, and all over Ukraine.
18. I have seen some wierd bathrooms. Ukraine had its fair share of squatters (and I will admit I got the bottom of my pants wet numerous time), but the one that takes the cake was in Jordan. A gracious Jordanian man let me use the bathroom in his humble home on a road trip in the middle of the burning desert - but I had to walk through a bleating herd of sheep coralled in front of the bathroom. I was wearing flip-flops. It was messy.
19. I served a mission in British Columbia.
20. I have never taken a foreign language in school.
21. I was in a beauty pageant when I was 17 years old. The Miss Strawberry Days Pageant in Pleasant Grove. I lost. No really. If they announced last place, it would have been me.
22. I was Snow White in the third grade play. I was supposed to scream when I was lost in the forest, but I had a weak scream. They called in another student to scream for me. I had to lip-sync a scream. You might think that weakest link nickname is valid after reading that comment.
23. I'm not very good at anything that attaches to my feet and moves (ice skating, skiing, roller-blading . . . not my favorites).
24. I believe that I have been blessed more than anyone I know.
25. I love being a mom, it makes me so happy.
6 comments:
That was great! I love learning more about you guys - Hope we can get more of that soon!
The dirty bathrooms probably would have made me throw up. There are some here in the US that I could barely handle. Yuck!
Awesome Sheri,
I feel like I know you so much more than just from our mission. That was cool to read.
Thanks.
I don't think you are the weakest link - I have seen you rise to whatever must be done in the most trying of circumstances. It was fun reading your list - and you should have put that cruises are not your favorite. Ha! Although you said you would try one more. Cindy
Sheri, you are awesome. Sierra and I just read this post, (because we like to keep up with what our friend are doing or have said (at least in the last year or so)) and we both commented on how you are so upbeat and adventurous and brave. Anyhow, we really admire you, from your smile and laugh, to all of the amazing things you have done for your family in these years. You are a great example to us. Weakest link, my eye.
ok so after reading this...I'm oretty sure we should have hung out more during your time at Wymount we would have been even better friends haha :o)
Post a Comment