So we went outside the other day and Maggie was being really fussy. She doesn't really like the stroller or baby bjorn so I was holding her and playing ball with the other kids. My back was getting really tired and Ben really wanted to roller skate, so I made Maggie a little bed on the ground. Abusive? She seemed to really like it.




Could you resist this face?
3 comments:
It is so fun to see pictures of your kids! I am so glad Scott showed me your blog.
I see nothing wrong with lounging on the sidewalk. (Especially on such a stylish blanket) I find that I have gotten much more creative with child care now that I have two kids to juggle. And dropped pacifiers don't seem nearly as dirty. :)
Roller Skates! What a big boy... and braver mommy!
Wow! That's great Ben can roller skate! And I say, as long as he wasn't roller skating on the sidewalk - let her lounge! :)
Post a Comment